Saturday, September 8, 2007

Trial Exams

Current music: Hanasaku Otome from the Sakura Taisen soundtrack xD
Current manga: Bah...manga updates are so little these days...I guess 07-Ghost (LOVE THE ART and STORY)

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN~ nah, not really...but it is Trial Exams on Monday...
But the guys in my class keep on humming the tune of the song <_< especially on "suspense moments" xD sigh...what an active class xD

Anyway, I lost my wallet few days ago T_T I guess it's my fault anyway...so not that I can do anything about it...at least I didn't put my IC in it -,-|||
It's been sooooo long since my last update. (Not that long, but oh well...) I don't really have much to type though...
...Ah, that reminds me O_O...I've been called a nerd by Tung and Crystal <_< how saddening...

This is what happened (from what I can remember)
Tung: OK let me ask you a Sejarah question. Kuching, (some other places in S'wak) How did James Brooke expand his power to these places?
Cyn: Uhh...he..stopped something...
Tung: Stopped what?
Cyn: A fight....
Tung: *Checks book and stares at me like this ---> <_<* That's right. How did you know that?!
Cyn: O_O
Tung: You must have read it like a nerd *does a very nerdy action* <_<
Cyn: I only guessed it!
Tung Nerd!
Crystal: *Nods and laughs in agreement* (myah T_T)
Cyn: Fine, then ask me another question. If I guess it wrong then I'm NOT a nerd. If I guess it right then I win this question xD
Tung: *asks another question (forgot what it was)*
Cyn: (answers)
Crystal: (answers too, but different from mine)
Tung: (tells answer, but different form mine and Crystal's -_-||)
Cyn: +_+ See! I got it wrong! I.am.not.a.nerd.
Tung: <_<

(And just so you know, I didn't do it on purpose >_>) Anyway, not being a nerd is a relief, but getting the question wrong is kinda unsightly xD
Whatever...nothing else to say here...that's it I guess...Maybe not gonna update this for some time...but we'll see about that...

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home