Sunday, September 16, 2007

Current manga: No time for manga right now!
Current anime: No time either!
Current music: (Heh, there's always time for music xD) Newton - Streamline (Man, Jason got me addicted to this song >_<)

2 more weeks to PMR...the fear of most Form 3 students T_T It's amazing how fast time passes by. It felt like just a few weeks ago there were 80++ more days <_<
I might not (emphasis on might xD) post another...err...post until after PMR. But then again, since I'm so lazy to read blogs and post stuff I might as well not, unless I have something I like to post xD

Anyway, just finished PMR Trial exams a few days ago...finished whatever tasks I was told to do by teachers, etc etc...geez...what a tight schedule. Good thing I finished them now - I wouldn't want any of this to bother me with exams just around the corner.

Sigh...I'm running out of things to type about xD I never have much to type these days, well, except for things about PMR >_> I'm not a heavy blogger, I only check and update once in a while and I don't mess around with other blogging programs like Friendster, My Spaces...(I can't even list up to 5 blogging websites <_< how outdated~) and etc...

And as for those wondering what I do all the time when I go online (since my pals keep asking me <_< and I often appear offline on Windows Live) I READ MANGA. Mortifying confession <_<. Those who went to Tung's blog and saw his list of friends may now understand the reason behind what he called me "a manga freak T_T"

LOL. Don't take it personally, Tung (if you're reading this) I don't mind it. I actually find it amusing xD but then there definitely ARE many many others who are manga OTAKUs. Manga 24/7 and tons of manga. So I guess I'm kinda glad I'm not TOO obsessed with manga xD

Man O_o...Once again, I've typed nothing but utter useless stuff. But then again, isn't that what bloggers blog about? xD
I was feeling like sunshine and butterflies this morning <_< but now I feel kinda groggy =.= Oh well, I guess I'm done here...

Later~ <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home