Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thoughts...

Never mind the fact that joy has been tasted once...

...They will simply ask for more...

To be happy is one thing,
To be satisfied is another.

It is already hot-wired into us. When we get something we want, we simply want more.
Drinking an entire ocean wouldn't even quench their thirst of desire.

I know people are like that. I can admit that I am too.
Therefore I can understand.

But what I really cannot understand...
...is how they want something so badly, they go to entire lengths of drastic measure to get it.

And what I cannot understand nor accept at all...
...is the fact that I am somehow involved in this chaos.

I mean, what did I do wrong?
Why should I be the one falling into the river just to appease them?

I am not your bait, excuse me.
Just because you think you are wonderful fishermen, it doesn't mean that you will catch a fish on every throw.

...but it's too bad...

...The bait can neither complain nor resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home