Monday, November 29, 2010

Year-End Holidays and New (with the Old) Discoveries

Yep, it's the Year-End holidays~!
In fact, I just arrived in Sandakan last night~

Just as promised, here's a longer post than the previous few xD
Well, let's flashback to yesterday...

I spent several hours in KLIA walking around, finding my way, etc etc... all alone xD
The place is huge! And the architecture is amazing! But it's sometimes easy enough to lose your way xD
That ain't a problem though, I did ask around a bit and found my way eventually without any hassle.

The great thing about being in the airport alone is that I could freely explore the place, look around me and admire the whole place...
It was awesome! It felt just like being on a secret adventure/mission or something xD

The cons though - I had to drag my baggage everywhere! Even into the toilets xD But oh well... they got home safely, just like me... so that's what matters xD

Anyway, the moment I got onto Sandakan soil, I was thinking... "Ahh... so many trees~" xD
I then got past immigration, grabbed my luggage and put them onto a trolley...
As I pushed the trolley out slowly, I looked ahead for my parents...

And when we were reunited, they told me that they almost couldn't recognize me!
Did I really change that much?

Oh well... xD

Well, now it's just the second day of my month-long holiday, but I'm beginning to relive some things~
For instance, I accessed my old external HDD that I left here and got some old songs that brings back so many memories...
The other thing is, I started playing the electronic keyboard again (by myself)
The songs that I hadn't played for years since I've stopped... ahhh~~~

I've got quite a lot to for the holidays...

Of course, I need to maintain my Russian knowledge xD
I'm gonna play as many songs as I can...
Get started with some Japanese (and German)
Big bro's comin' back next week!
We're gonna spend all the time we have with our family and friends~!
...and who knows what else 8D

...oh wait!
I remember...

I'm going to South Korea!!!!!!

Whoooooooo~~~

We're gonna have a blast xD

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home