Friday, November 7, 2008

Speech Day and Prize Giving Ceremony 2008~!

Current condition: Sticky and sweaty xD
Current mood: :)

Speech Day 2008 just finished almost an hour ago!
After hours of sweating while wearing a dark blazer, finally...!

Early morning, I stood there with Phang Wei Ja and Suzanne to pin the "I-don't-know-what-it's-called" flower-thingy on the VIPs' shirts/coats.
At one point I was a bit worried that I might take too long or stick the pin too deep in and when I remove it, blood comes out or something... =.=
But in the end, all went well I suppose.

I liked the "lecha lecha" dance xD It was amazing and fast-paced.

And Form 5D's Lee Yit Mun was...wow...she got 90++ as average for almost all her subjects O_o
Amazing...she does deserve the first place xD

And as for me...I don't know if I was being over-cautious and all, but I actually retied my shoelaces before going up xD

Tung: Cynthia, don't fall down ah.
Cyn: Wah...if fall down...jiu gong (a.k.a. Lari Cahaya or having your p*nt**s showing)
Tung: When you go up and stand, stand elegantly. This is your Hall of Fame.
Cyn: And if I fall down, it becomes the Hall of Shame xD

Anyway, going up was no problem...but standing there while they announce...

Cyn: Jason, how issit? Standing there while they announce your PMR results?
Jason: Ok-lah, but it feels weird...I mean...they suddenly laugh...
Cyn: ...

Having the emcee suddenly saying Sejarah 74.5 and Fizik 70.5 made it sound uglier, but... I guess two B's are better than three...

Although my Physics was only 70.5, I think it was a rather good improvement (in semester 2, compared to semester 1)
In semester 1, I only got 64... and in semester 2 I got 77...so I guess that's somehow good...

My Sejarah, on the other hand, fell like bird droppings =.=
Okay, maybe not bird droppings, but dropping a whopping 9 percent is quite bad... but luckily my semester 1 score was there to pull it up a little...

After the ceremony, there were refreshments in the Library.
I went in and saw my mom chatting with Tony Voo's mother.
Once the VIPs finished eating and drinking, they left the library.
Along the way, they shook hands with me and asked me stuff in Hakka (which I am still trying to improve in) O_o

Later. my mom told me that she and my dad knew most of the VIPs...coz many of them are my dad's friends...
Ah...no wonder...=.=...still doesn't explain the usage of Hakka, though...oh well...

Well, enough of that...
With my 18th Book finally finished, (just today)
I'm on my way to BOOK 19!!!!!

Whoo~!~~~~!~~~!!!!

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home