Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Solitary Chinese New Year

Current condition: Dazed
Current mood: Normal

Okay, I know it's kinda late, but I've been spending the past few days in KK so I couldn't update this. Just came back yesterday extremely tired, so that explains why I'm typing this so late <_<

Anyway, Happy Chinese NIU Year to all...!

Hope you guys get lots of angpau-s and be happy with you family and friends!

For me, on the other hand...
Just as I came back eysterday and tried to go online, my computer busted =.=

That's right, BUSTED!!! (I'm using my bro's comp) What perfect timing to be BUSTED!
And you know that computer shops take few days of holidays due to Chinese New Year, WHAT GREAT TIMING INDEED...

And the second thing is that...I don't know why, but this year's CNY doesn't seem to be... up to the standards of the previous years...
No, I'm not talking about the decorations, the parties and all that, I'm talking about...myself...

Somehow, even though it is CNY, I do feel happy, but there's just...something missing...

It feels like a solitary New Year to me...
Solitary...

Oh well, just enjoy your CNYs...

Guess that's it for now...will blog later.

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home