Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Book Twenty!

Current music: Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme (<_<>
Current condition: Tired...
Current mood: Tired...

...Finally...

I've finished Book 19!!!

And now I'm moving on to Book 20~!

I broke my previous record of finishing one book in 13 days...
I finished book 19 in 11 days...!

Okay, that's crazy...I admit it... but I'm just so...into it that I can't stop!

Also, I've finally found the mechanical pencil I've been looking for~ T.T

The Pilot RexGrip 0.5!!!
I know for a fact that Pilot brand pencils are damn expensive =.=
For example, the famous Shaker pencil is absurdly priced at RM 7-8...
And some other pencils can go up to RM 20++

But not for RexGrip! I think it's one of the cheapest Pilot pencils, sold at around RM 4, more or less...

Besides, I bought a new pack of exercise books...(and you should know by now what they're for...)
and they are CAMPAP branded~ which means higher paper quality...and higher price...

Moving on to another topic, my muscle cramps haven't completely healed =.=

Regardless, though, I've been dragged against my will to the gym...
Honestly-lah...it hurts like $%*&$%#...but I guess it's because I'm not used to it yet...

And at the Golf Club gym, there's this large-sized man with a very strict face...
(I've been told that he's a committee member of Golf Club)

Well, fine...but I've been nagged by him many times before =.=
Either it's because he thinks I wasn't holding the handles properly... or wasn't careful when doing this, doing that...

...Better not go into too much detail... I'll be in boiling soup if he happens to stumble upon this blog...and read this post...ACKK!!!

That's it for now...
Book 20~!!!

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home