Monday, December 8, 2008

December, December, December...

Current music: Night Ranger - (You Can Still) Rock in America
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: Normal

It's been quite a while since my last update...so I'll just type something...

Yesterday, I went to...
the church! (with my bro)

For the first time in...what, ten years...?

Anyway, I didn't know what to expect...
But with all the carol singing and fun stuff...it was...fun!

I love Christmas songs soooo much xD

Anyway, my English is starting to get weird O_o
I don't know why...
But probably it's because of someone from the south <_<

Blimey! My manglish -lahs and -kahs are almost completely gone =.=
Should I apply them back into my conversation?

Maybe not...it'll sound weird...

Christmas is just around the corner...yayy~~~ Gonna wear my Santa hat soon xD

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home