Friday, September 28, 2007

Gravity

Ok. First of all, I didn't plan to update this xD However, it seems that I am allowed to go online today since it's Friday. Also, I just HAD to post this after listening to Vienna Teng's Gravity from her first album, Waking Hour.
Here are the lyrics for the song:

Hey love,
Is that the name you're meant to have,
for me to call,
Look love,
They've given up believing,
They've turned aside our stories of the gentle fall

But don't you believe them,
Don't you drink their poison too,
These are the scars that words have carved
on me

Hey love,
That's the name we've long held back,
From the core of truth

So don't turn away now,
I am turning in revolution,
These are the scars that silence carved
on me

This is the same place,
No not the same place,
This is the same place, love
No not the same place we've been before

Hey love,
I am a constant satellite,
Of your blazing sun,
My love,
I obey your law of gravity,
This is the fate you've carved on me,
Your law of gravity,
This is the fate you're carved on me,
On me


Sigh...I guess that's it xP Nothing else to type here...gahhh...3 more days!!!
3 more days to PMR! Now that I think about it, I went to check my seat today and found out that I am gonna be sitting in FRONT Dx....riiight in front...and in front of Crystal too xP Yay~ same class as Crystal and Tung~ and Jason too (?) I think so..
But it doesn't really make much difference anyway T_T we're on our own during the exams~
And another thing...I saw my desk~ and it has a drawer~! Geez, I was kinda happy at that time, but on second thought it doesn't matter Dx...not like there's any use for that drawer...

Gyeh...I don't wanna spend too much time here. Just a reminder of whoever is reading this AND will be taking PMR OR knows someone who will (@_@), remember to bring your ORIGINAL identity card AND your PMR slips (slip? Hmm...it's the extremely fragile and small piece of paper with a government symbol and a list of subjects you're taking..
I guess you'd know what I mean)
Also, EAT well, SLEEP well, DON'T worry and DON'T push yourselves~ I guess that's it *sings FINAL COUNTDOWN* (Ask Tung what I mean if you don't know hahahaha xP)

Later! IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, duh duh duh, duuuuhhhh~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home