Sunday, November 9, 2008

KIV-ing Mobile Phones

Current condition: Ughhh... not too well...
Current mood: Normal, but...maybe slightly disappointed.

Today, I went to check out some new mobile phones...

I've been KIV-ing a few mobile phones...because I thought they were so cool and stuff...
Then I saw one of them.

Sony Ericsson W960i... RM 1,899

My heart probably skipped a beat...maybe two.

WHAT THE ----?!?!
That's absurd! Two years of my savings would barely even reach that much!
And the ridiculously expensive phone is already at its nett price, so no point of trying to bargain.

*sigh*...I guess that'll be a no...
And I'm sure the other phones I've been KIV-ing won't be even close to average in price...
...I wonder what other phones are great...but not too expensive and overpriced...

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home