Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rollercoaster of Emotions

Current music: Cube::Hard - Micro N2
Current condition: Still a bit sick, but I can walk around at least...
Current mood: *blank*

Since the beginning of the year, I've been experiencing so many emotions...

Sure, those feelings were already present a long time ago, but this year, they seem to be amplified... much stronger and apparent.

No, we don't have carte blanche over our emotions...sometimes they're nearly impossible to control (of course, that depends on how resilient you are, but still there's always a limit somewhere)

One day in school, (I won't say when *sticks out tongue*) I went from crying alone in the corridor of the school to forcing myself to stop, breathe and go back to laughing with the teachers as I walk by in 5 minutes. Not only that, various other emotions come into place, some that I can't even describe in words.
It was tough, and one minute you're thinking of something in your life, the next minute you notice your eyes going red...a few seconds later, you either force them back or rush somewhere vacant and let go.

Call me a softie if you want, but I stand by the fact that we all face problems of our own, some we would rather not share with others...while others have more than enough trust to confide in their close ones.
What's worse is when you feel like you want to say it out, but something holds you back---fear.

Yes, fear. The fear of what would come to happen if your sacred secret comes out.
For some, it would be the fear of being laughed at or ignored.
And some, they probably just think it's not their business.
And for others, it's the fear of being a considered a faux pas.

Yesterday, I was told that I am useless.
Today, I was told that I am emo. (Believe me, my expression was like "What the-?!")

So what am I going to be told tomorrow???

Ah, but c'est la vie, life ain't a bed of roses. Roses don't come without the thorns.
I'm definitely not the center of attention, but at least there are a few loyal ones who stick by my side... and at least I have my rhyme and reason.

So what the heck...now that I think about it, I haven't really thought about my resolutions...(you know, the stuff that most people just crap about but they mostly never come true)...
But alas, I'll still try my best, because when I said mostly, it doesn't mean all.

I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home