Sunday, September 20, 2009

Boundaries

Finally, an update!

Well, it's not like there's really anything interesting to blog about...
(Why else do you think I'm so lazy to update this?)

Anyway, since there's not much of a topic here, let's BLAH!

First of all, there have been numerous people trying to test my patience recently.

I mean, I've been holding it in, thinking to myself that the &*(#$%&^ doesn't deserve my concern or attention...but yesterday...

Yesterday, I nearly blew.
I was on the verge of spouting vulgar trash at the #$&^*@#, but my conscience stopped me just in time.
Hey, I'm not against freedom of expression, but there are certain boundaries that I've set for myself to keep behind.

I ain't gonna go across that boundary I've so carefully set just for one useless person.
Why would I break my own record (in a bad way) just because of someone who's so insignificant in my life?
In fact, there's no way I'll let anyone at all drag me past the border.

So, sure it took me a few aching minutes to cool down, but at the end, telling myself that I did what was most probably right...
Mentally, I gave myself a pat on the back, telling myself "Good job".
I felt like kicking myself for even wanting to punch that person to high heaven and low hell, but then What the heck! It's the success at controlling myself that matters.

Besides, ever since a child, I was taught not to humiliate others, be it directly or not.
Yeah, I DO talk about their weaknesses, but I try to only say what is true.
Humiliation would be spouting unnecessary crap about someone, which I have experienced quite frequently.

And yeah, it happened yeaterday too.
I won't blab out the #$*(%&#('s name, because that person doesn't deserve to have any place in this blog, nor any place in my life, or any place in SOCIETY.

Whatever these kinds of people (who have nothing else to do but scar the honour of others) plan to do with their flaws, I couldn't care less.
I'll just play my part and keep myself behind that boundary.

If you want to mess with me, go ahead. You won't get anything in return.
But I can tell you this: you have no rights or any existence in my life.

Ta-ta~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home