Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prefects' Camp 2009

Current music: Lia - Filiation (Original Mix)
Current condition: Wah...I haven't been in such bad shape since quite a while...
Current mood: Still alright...tired, but alright...

Finally, it's over!!
Prefects' Camp was a blast when we included so many new activities, despite the sudden change in schedule, and of course, who could forget our new weapon - flour?

After holding exhaustion and pain back for three days and two nights, sleeping it back is really gonna be a task...but it is definitely worth it.

I guess it's hard for me to make this post longer than it is, but I guess I'll make a more complete one if I feel like it later...

Anyway, we hoped that every prefect enjoyed the camp, despite certain injuries they may have gotten...
And we really really hope that the teachers would be more considerate =.= , not to put any important tests the day right after camp...

Oh well, Later!

Countdown: 2 more days?! Aaaahhh....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home