Monday, March 30, 2009

Turning Seventeen...

Current music: LIA - Filiation (Original Mix)
Current condition: Tired...but I'm stayin' awake till the clock ticks twelve...
Current mood: ...It's all mixed up...

I know...I've finally decided to change my blog layout...
Sure, many others use this layout, but I suppose simplicity is the way to go, eh?
At least it's not as blue as before...
Anyway...

As I'm typing this, I'm thinking to myself...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm going to be a year older in fifteen minutes!!!

But what can I do? I can't change time...it never comes back.
I just have to go with it and live with it.

Thinking back, sweet sixteen wasn't all that sweet for me...
...Sure, there were some golden moments, but of course, like everybody, there are also some bitter moments...

I wonder what sweet seventeen has in store for me...?

Dear sixteen, I enjoyed your year...
Now I shall welcome seventeen...so we can start another fresh year...
But sixteen, you will never be forgotten (neither will any other year). The memories of you will always be treasured and cherished in my soul.

There is about ten minutes left...
I should spend my remaining "sixteen" time by myself...so I'm gonna end this post here...

Love you, sixteen. Forever and always.

Seventeen, you are welcomed with open hands.


*closes eyes in silence*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home