Monday, April 12, 2010

Being thrifty...

Today I went out with my pals again...
Well, yeah I've been going out quite a lot lately, but hey...
... while we're all still here, might as well spend and cherish whatever time we have left together, no?

So anyway...
I know it's just one day (and fortunately it is)
but I think I've spent a little too much...

Okaaay... it's not that much actually (RM 16 bah)
but it's not something I'd normally do =="

For your information, my usual daily expenses are about...
... anywhere between RM 0 to RM 3. Yeeaaaahh....

Well, what did I spend RM 16 on? It's not shopping, I can assure you =="
Shopping is definitely not my kind of thing.

Okay, get ready. RM 12 I spent today on Pizza Hut with my friends =="
Pretty reasonable, if you ask me.
Another RM 4 is spent on about 2 hours of CC-ing... okaaayy....

Later in the evening, we went to De Venice (or whatever the name was... I forgot ==")
Everybody ordered something to drink except me xD

Not just because I want to save money, but because I was still full from the pizzas =.=
Besides... RM 7.80 for a glass of 'something' is a bit too...
...err... let's just say my typical drink at a kopitiam would be RM 1++...

So am I thrifty? Damn right I am xD
And I am proud to be thrifty!
Of course, being too thrifty isn't good either...
But I try my best to be average-thrifty xD

I know a whole bunch of extreme spendthrifts,
some normal money-users,
a few rational ones,
almost no thrifty people,
and totally zero extremely thrifty ones =.=
And yes, all this despite most of the people I know are of average income...

Is this a problem?!
I don't know... maybe not at the moment... but it could be a major issue in the future...

Hmm... what kind of money user are you?

Think about it =D
Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home