Friday, October 5, 2007

Sigh...

Current music: Mr. T - EXE
Current manga: Sugar Family
Current anime: Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei

Seriously. I can't help but feel terrible even after PMR. Ah well...I guess I'm really pessimistic...
Anyway, there's nothing I really wanna do besides manga, drawing and Stepmania <_< <_<
And I still have to return to school on Wednesday =_= to settle the certs for the ko-kum stuff...(be grateful, you punks *mad glare*) Pardon my rudeness, but I'm just not in the mood right now. The reason I'm actually posting this is coz I have nothing better to do x(
I guess...there are lots and LOTS of things I just wanna spill out...but I would rather not spill out everything here...who knows what sneaky brat will read this and tak advantage or whatever DX
Waaahh T_T why...WHY?! S..sorry...I just need a moment by...on second thought I guess I have nothing else to say...later...

*So depressed that I think I'd do the impossible* (But don't go thinking too far >_>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home