Friday, May 2, 2008

Exams coming soon...

Current music: (None, sadly)
Current manga: (Stopped for a while)
Current anime: (Also stopped for a while)
Current game: o2 Mania, but gonna stop for a while too T_T
Current condition: A bit cold...and I'm losing my voice O_o
Current mood: Below neutral, above depressed.

Exams, exams, exams... I should be in school right now (since it's Friday) but I'm not taking Chinese, so here I am...sitting in front of my bro's computer...typing this post. (I wanted to turn on MY computer, but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop)

As stated above, I'm losing my voice =.= I don't think I'll be able to speak for some time... maybe I'll just write out my words like Ms. Lat or do hand signals like Janice...

I don't know if I've slept too much or too early or what...but I feel groggy today. My eyes are all puffy (and I did NOT cry) and I have a flu...
And what's worse is that it's near exams already =.= (actually it has already started)

My 10th book hasn't much progress lately...I did go past the half-mark few days ago...but I'm gonna have to put that on hiatus U_U

Geez...now I know...how much damage three days of missing classes can do to you... one days is (probably) still okay, but three days...studying is like learning a different language.
Of course, I can ask my classmates and teachers, but it is much better and easier to understand when you actually attend the lesson =.=
The subject I'm ok with right now is probably just English O_o;;;

ANYWAY, my classmates (and fellow 4D pals) are worried sick about History xD
As if we aren't scared enough already, our teacher told us "It's gonna be really really hard. I can guarantee that some of you may even get 0. 90% of you (and 98% for 4D) will not be able to do it. Who says he or she can get 90 above, come forward! I challenge you!"

The whole class terus stunned <---everyone =.=
Well, sure...it's partially the fault of one of our classmate for using the laptop during her lesson (which sets the fire burning) and some other classmates twisting the words of our teacher (which adds fuel to the fire)... but we certainly didn't see THAT coming O_o;;;

Before I end this post, here's a piece of today's conversation xD:
Cyn: Mom, do you know Newton?
Mom: Yeah.
Cyn: Okay, who is he? (Of course I know-lah, but just to ask her xD)
Mom: A scientist-lah.
Cyn: *swt* Yeah, but be more specific... why is he so popular?
Mom: Err...I can't remember...
Cyn: Just make a guess.
Mom: He saw a cat that made two holes - one big and one small.
Cyn: *stunned* ...huh?
Dad: Apa-lah...gravity bah.
Cyn: xD I thought it's the apple falling from the tree...become cat pula xD

Okay, lah...enough for now...
Good luck in your exams, everyone!
Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home