Sunday, March 30, 2008

An outing

Current music: Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today
Current condition: Rejuvenated~
Current mood: Post-going out for 6+ hours traumatic syndrome <_<

Last night was the longest (and funnest) outing I've had this year <_<
There was a dinner at the Jade Restaurant (at Trig Hill near the Tower).
It was a Steamboat - Buffet ^^
It was supposed to be at 6:30 p.m., but we ended up arriving SLIGHTLY late due to several factors:
Crystal had to wait for her parents to pick her up.
Stephanie was follow Crystal, so oh well...
David was frustratingly waiting for Ms. Lat to fetch him, but Ms. Lat was waiting for:
- Catherina who claimed she has low blood, and overslept. =.=
- Tung who also overslept, but eventually went with his mother.
and then there's Olivia who was the earliest of the H.O.P.E. members to be there,
and me who also went with Ms. Lat

So last night we makan-makan until really full xD and chit-chat...a lot...
then later we went for a "stroll" around the park...in the dark night...

Well, for those who don't know, in Trig Hill near the park there is a monument - a statue of the founder of the place. Nothing much-lah, but I've got to admit...it DOES look kinda creepy at night... In daytime the statue in some kind of black colour, but at night it looks almost gold in colour O_O...

So we went for a mini stroll...
I was in front at first, then I spotted in the shadows...two legs entwined...
and then I thought..."What are they...?!"
And as I got closer, the light finally shined on them fully and I saw that instead of doing *beep* *beep* they were merely a couple with the girl sitting on the guy's lap and *smoochy smoochy*
So what to do? Ignore lo...if I keep staring at them macam orang gila tak pernah nampak aje...<_< style="font-weight: bold;">REAL LIFE
, and even worse, not RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...)

Just as David said, there are many cases of condoms being found in this place =.=
And as I name this place, the red-light district of Sandakan.

Anyway, we continued to walk, then we made a turn...then suddenly Catherina turned back...
Cath: Why is the statue gone already?!
(Then tiba-tiba I heard one of them scream, but dunno who exactly, and the whole gang except me ran away) <--- leaving me there to catch up with them.
Cyn: Oi, what's wrong oh? Like that also run away...<_<

Then later in Ms. Lat's car, we were about to go for a MOVIE~ (my second time to the cinema this year, my first being with my family)
***In the car***
Cyn: You know...I dunno why, but this reminds me of Scooby Doo and his gang =.= David is Shaggy, since Fred is always the one driving, so Ms. Lat is Fred...
Ms. Lat: Fred? Fred is the handsome one right?
(lol xD)
Ms. Lat: Then who's the dog? (Scooby)
David: Catherina!
Cath: Yerrr~!
Ms. Lat: So, Tung. Do you have low blood?
Tung: O_o??
Ms. Lat: Because that is the reason Catherina gave for oversleeping, so that means you too-lah.
Tung: xD

Then we went to buy the tickets, it was Tung's first time at the Sandakan cinema in his life O_o
In the cinema Crystal kept awing over the posters, saying "I'm gonna watch this!" and "This is a must-watch!" (everything for her is a must-watch xD <---movie freak, as she says)
After buying the tickets, we went to kill time at the cafe...aiyaa...forgot what name already...Oh yeah! Champ's Cafe'. It's sort of like a cafe-bowling centre...

As if we hadn't eaten enough, we ordered French Fries (RM 7), CBRC *something* some sort of ice-cream (RM 7), Peach Melba <---another ice-cream (RM 5), and Hawalian Boat (the misspelling is in the menu xD) <---yet another ice-cream (RM 7)
So we ate and ate and ate....guh...and played with the mini-umbrella that came with the Hawalian Boat (for decoration purposes)...

Then we rested and chat for a while, and went to the movies...
But THEN, as if THEY hadn't eaten enough, xD they bought drinks and popcorn...
The movie we watched was 10, 000 B.C.. There were a few parts that kinda confused me, but overall it was a pretty good movie - except for Cath and David's constant chattering xD
I kept quiet throughout the movie because that's what I do all the time...focus on the movie.
Then Ms. Lat sent all of us home... I finally BATHED (since school <_<). And slept lor...

Infamous quotes throughout the outing...

Cath: I have low blood-bah...

Crystal: Very nice oh, the tung-fun...
Cyn: It's tung-fun lah... xD (She pronounced it wrongly... it's actually a slightly higher tone, but she pronounced it like "Tung is fan <---very frustrated" when tung-fun is actually a kind of vermicelli xD

Cath: Why is the statue gone geh?!

David: Nah, you see... just now we went one round and Stephanie is gone... (actually Stephanie went home) and now we're going another round and Olivia is going... (home xD)
One by one disappearing...

Olivia: Bye, everyone! I go home lor!
Cyn, Crystal, Tung, Cath: Bye! Take care...
David: Don't pok-kai ah! (Apalah David ni... pok-kai = something like hapus or mampus like that)

Crystal: Indiana Jones! I'm gonna watch this, I don't care! And this one! Starring Rain, the Korean star...I wanna watch this oh!
David: Everything also you wanna watch lah.

Cyn: You're not taking the 10 cent change?
David: Aiyah...tips mah...
Cyn: Ok-loh, then I take...
David: Woii...put it back eh... (the he took out another 10 cent from his wallet and put it to replace xD)

(During the movie)
Cath: The girl so pretty oh!
Cyn & Ms. Lat: Shhh!!!

(At the near-end of the movie)
Cath: *claps hands* Wooo!

(In the car)
Ms. Lat: Next time I don't want to bring David and Catherina to watch movie lor! So noisy!
Crystal: Yealor...but why Cynthia so quiet?
David: So maybe next time Ms. Lat only want to bring her for movie.

*another scene in the car*
David: Ms. Lat? I thought I heard something...
Cyn: I heard the opposite of Heaven...
Ms. Lat: Itulah you guys! Bad influence!
Cyn: So next time you don't want to talk to us anymore xD

Well...I guess that's it...super long post...
Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home