Friday, March 28, 2008

Current music: Onoken - Felys
Current game: Stepmania, Audiosurf
Current condition: Yesterday - Worn out. Today - Still fine...
Current mood: Mixed feelings...

Yet another long week has gone by, but next week will be another long one...
I myself am surprised by how many things have happened all in one week...
Some of my buddies and teachers may know some of what happened as they're involved in my life xD but they don't know what happens "behind the scenes".
Behind the scenes? Means what goes on in my mind the whole time.
It's something like the Malay poem in the Form 4 Komsas book
(trasnlation) The wound and bleeding on your arm can be seen,
But the wound in your heart - who knows?


Ok, there's not really a "wound" in my heart =.= just some inner thoughts and expressions.
Let me reveal some of them ^^ (since it's a good thing to share right? =.=)

Monday, 24th March 2008 (I think)
Harikesh: OI, CYNTHIA
Cyn: *jolt* <---terkejut (about half the class laughed <_<)
Harikesh: Someone's looking for you.
Cyn: ?
Person: Ms. Lat is looking for you in 3E.
Cyn: Oh...ok. (Inner thought: Uh oh...)

In 3E...

Cyn: *knocks, greets teacher and goes in*
Ms. Lat: This Thursday you need to get ready the activities for English Club. Do you remember what activities?
Cyn: (Inner thought: Oh man...T_T) Err...station games, I think.
Ms. Lat: Ok, so need to use the Astaka. Get it done by Thursday, ok? *explain some more, but malas type so long*
Cyn: (Inner thought: Mommy...) Ok.

Tuesday, 25th March 2008
Cyn: Elliot! We need to discuss about this Thursday.
Elliot: (he was walking with Harikesh that time) Oh...ok.
Harikesh: Elliot! Don't care about this freak-lah. Come on! (Inner thought: Freak? FREAK?!?!)
Elliot: No, I want to go! Because if I become a good assistant then she can recommend me and next year I'll take over her position *grins*
Cyn: *laughs* (Inner thought: Wah...so eager...)

Thursday, 27th March 2008
Crystal: *accidentally pushes my water bottle...and all the water splash out, leaving the bottle empty* Oh, sh...! <---she didn't really say it, ok? She stopped at "sh" xD
Cyn: O_o..... *speechless*
Crystal: Sorry, Cynthia!
Cyn: No, no...it's okay. (Inner thought: My WATER!!! T_T)

And later during co-cum time, the students are SURPRISINGLY EXTREMELY PASSIVE =.=

Cyn: Okay, so now this is your theme, and you need to make a yell about it, understand?
Students: *silence*
Cyn: Err...do you know what's a yell?
Students: *silence*
Cyn: ..... (says to Janice) I'm talking to thin air... <_<

Only a few groups are considered active...like Cason's and Amanda's group...others are like... NIL...U_U I don't mean to critisize or anything, but they should speak up bah...
And I don't see a single hint or teamwork and cooperation... A small group, like 3 or 4 students discussing their yell while the others stand in the back like cameos =.= Oh well...what to do... some people are really shy...

Moving on to the next topic...TESTS...
Yeah...when the Form 3 and Form 5 students have their EXCEL PMR/SPM tests, we Form 4 students have what I like to call Test-Spam =.= or Hujan Ujian or if you want the Mandarin version then kao shi (shi not as in test, but shi as in mati kokok).
So the normal kao3 shi4 becomes kao3 shi3. <_<

They say Physics is the easiest among the 3 Science subjects, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
But if you ask me, I don't see any difference-lah... sama saja =.=

They say Mathematics is fairly easy, but Additional Mathematics can be expected to get "fail".
BUT if you ask me...<_< Additional Mathematics is easier to grasp the concept... <--- or maybe it's just something wrong with me?

They say EST is a nonsense subject and doesn't need revision.
BUT if you look at SPM statistics, how come some can score As in the hard subjects but B in EST?! I know there are specific formats-lah, but you still can't ignore what they say about EST being nonsense right?! It's just contradictory!!!

They say Sivik is a non-exam version of P. Moral, and is a waste of time.
But if you ask me, I'd rather have Sivik compulsory and Moral a non-exam subject because then we won't have to memorize those 36 moral/values <_<

They say girls are better in Chemistry, boys in Physics and both bad in Biology *lol*
But if you ask me................I don't know what to think *lol*

They say that the selfish and manipulative students always get the highest marks and the best results.
Okay, WHAT?! They've gotta be kidding. I mean, COME ON...it's true to some extent that many smart students can be cheeky and cunning, but exactly how many people like to be around them?! Even if they're smart, what's the big point? The current trend right now is "get all As, get all As" so students become cheating machines lor hor?
Sorry, just expressing my opinion... but I do very well know a handful of people who're like that. However, I won't mention any of them, but I'll give a hint.
One of them is the infamous bugger who has made so many appearances in my few previous posts...But now, he/she has a new nickname - thanks to Brian and his subordinates
Infamous bugger = Tandas bergerak = Moving toilet = The reason why he/she is called this shall be kept secret

That is all for now. I hope I won't have to mention him/her in my future posts (not that I want to, but it can't be helped...)

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home