Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Lang" week

Current condition: Tired from staying back till 3 @ school
Current mood: Very, very, very, very, very, very ,VERY FRUSTRATED.....

Geeeh...I feel so "sien" that I have to blog it out <_<
The Language week in school, that felt somehow so good...left such a bad impact on me <_<

Language Week, or as I like to label it "Lang" week (lang is "person" in Hokkien...doesn't mean much in this case though...just sounded better <_<) makes the organisers suffer----or at least the PERSON doing everything suffer...

Things I need to do - TODAY/TOMORROW:
Hand the forms to Felicia ---->My SECOND biggest problem
E-mail the results to Audrey
Give details about the certs to David
Type the "Innovation Programme" form --->Tie with 2nd biggest problem
Type the "trip to KL" report (? <_<)> T_T
WRAP THE PRESENTS AAAAAHHH!!!! ---> My biggest problem right now (WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PRESENTS?!?!?!)
Maths test tomorrow O_o...--->Doubtlessly my THIRD biggest problem

Really la...so many problems surfacing...and got SOME (only a little bit lah...but makes me feel very "mm song" <---uneasy) tension between some people...

Next year, as much as I wish not to be bugged, the English Literary Society would be the organizing club...

P.S.: What on earth did JaJa give me?! Ms. Lat asked me to get it from her... -----surprised----- I have to draw that?! O_o and do I need to type kah...gotta ask JaJa...<_<
*sigh*.........

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home