Sunday, March 30, 2008

...Sweet Sixteen...

Current music: Onoken - Vijore
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: Happy yet melancholic...

Today is another one of my double-post days...
In 30 minutes, I will no longer be 15 years old...

SWEET SIXTEEN U_U

Thinking about it...makes me feel.........old....T_T

Reminiscence of past events...the happy and sad moments...
Sigh...
It's time to start anew... the bad things I've done...the pain I may have caused yet be oblivious to...what do I do with them?
PARSSHHHH!!! Flush down the toilet~
And as we all know, when we flush the toilet, the dirty stuff is replaced with clean water...

It's time to start anew...
It's time...

*blows candles*

-----------
--------
----
--
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home