Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Moment of Truth

Current condition: *words cannot describe*
Current mood: ____________ (no mood so there's nothing to type here)

It's...Sunday... (currently sneaking a post here so I can't type too long)
On Friday night, I pretty much lost my voice (80% of it at least)
And on Thursday I came down with an annoying cold and some form of stomachache =.=
At least I'm feeling better now, but the annoyances doesn't stop here...

I just found out...my music exam Grade was entered WRONGLY...
I am doing Grade 8, but it stated there Grade 9 (the grade counts down, meaning 8 is higher level than 9). Nyiau -.- I took grade 9 exams already bah... I hope the teachers can change the error before it's too late O_o

Anyway, tomorrow marks the first day of examinations (for me, coz I ain't taking Chinese subject) ---BAHASA MALAYSIA.

Geh...I feel terrible (not tension, but my health is getting worse by the minute =.=)
It's official...2008 is NOT a healthy year for me T_T...
Maybe next time when I hear someone cough I should step away as far as possible...

I've said this before, but say it again-lah...it's not like it kills...

Everyone, good luck in your exams!

Later~ *cough cough cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home