Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Disappointments...

Current condition: Worn out
Current mood: Same as above

Tuesday morning, 2:30 a.m..
Putting down my paintbrush, I finally retired to bed after a night of struggling to complete my Arts work.
5:00 a.m., I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed. I got ready, ate breakfast and went to school.

I revised my Arts early in the morning because there was a test today. A test covering five chapters.

Then during the first two periods the whole class was in the Mini Theatre to watch the "Wayang Kulit" presentation. When it was my team's turn to present...

...Everything was messed up. The timing was completely off, and I barely had any lines in the drama. All I said was "That is all for our presentation"

Honestly, I felt horrible. Very unhappy with the presentation...so unhappy that I wanted to do it again...some of my teammates said they just wanted it to be over with and just forget about it...
"Your marks will be taken for the first presentation only,"
I fell silent immediately. My desire to ask was killed off. The question I wanted to ask was never asked.

Don't let that affect you so much. You still have a lot of things to get done here. Just put that aside for now. Those thoughts passed through my mind, as if to offer some kind of consolation.
Then, came the Arts test. Only four from my class took Arts.
But the moment I looked at the test questions...

...everything went blank. I couldn't answer the first question. In fact, I couldn't answer the whole paper! (50 questions)
Why? Because the questions were from completely different chapters than what I was told to read.
I immediately asked the Arts teacher but was told to finish the paper...(In other words, ignored)

I wasn't the only one. My three fellow classmates too had problems because we all revised the same chapters.

At the end of the test, I stood up and asked the teacher about the test questions.
The chapters questioned were not from the five chapters that teacher told us to revise...
I "shot" through the whole paper...otherwise, how would I have finished the paper in less than one period??

The teacher told me that she wasn't the one who set the questions.
SO...what? That's no reason for giving the wrong information!
And yet...the test was still going to be counted...!

I went back to my seat with some of my classmates looking at me. I kept a blank face, but really...I felt cheated. Ignored. Unfairly told off.

I know some people can just ignore this and don't care, but I'm not like that. Definitely not. It's a completely different thing if I didn't manage to finish my revision, but this is different! I was prepared...but was given the wrong information!
The same thing happened in the First Semester Exams!

I felt so...so...angry... Maybe I'm taking things too seriously, but this...aughhhhhh.....
I HATE THIS....!!

"I wonder if the same thing will happen during tomorrow's PHYSICS test???"

Geez...I'm tired...and hysterical...I better go rest before I do something unreasonable.

What I've learned: When the teacher says this will come out, don't believe it. READ THE WHOLE BOOK <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home