Saturday, August 23, 2008

Resolution

Current mood: Irritated
Current condition: Tired

I will say this out: I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (infinity) make another video!!!

Seriously, making vids is a very stressful thing...especially if you're given such short time to complete it.

Going for a one-night-stand to do this thing is really disorientating...

1) My lips cracked O_o and blood came out
2) My eyes burned in pained and tears came out
3) I got another cold!

Ughhhhhh.....I'm going to say this now...

I HATE THE COMPUTER.

Later...still gotta finish this video =.=

EDIT (24/08/2008):
Finally...finished it at around 3:00 a.m....
It doesn't look too bad, I'm kinda proud of it *_*

It doesn't really reach 30 minutes, not even 15...
But 11 minutes and 16 seconds doesn't sound too bad, right? *gleam* *gleam*

And being the MC, I'm gonna have to talk a bit about the vid...dunno what to say, though...
The vid "probably' says it all...oh well...

And today...I can't believe it...it's already the end of the Beijing Olympics...
My goodness...it seemed so...so...short...
And they prepared for so many years just for those 2+ weeks...wow...
I'll really miss the Olympics, I mean...the when next one in London comes, I'll already be 20 years old *swt*

But I will definitely continue to listen to the soundtracks even after the Olympics!!!

Go, Beijing!

P.S.: I know there were some controversies during the Olympics, but hey... controversies are a common thing. It's not like this is the only Olympics with controversies, is it?

Gotta go...school starts tomorrow...gotta get some sleep so that I can watch tonight's closing ceremony! Hopefully it's as good as the opening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home