Sunday, September 7, 2008

Special Birthday Celebration?!

Current music: Lia - Birthday Song And Requiem (Eupho-LIA Hardcore Remix)
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: Normal


Now this is nice--finally a more interesting post xD

---with pictures...!

On the 6th of September 2008, my family and I had a little party~
Celebrating and eating cake for someone who wasn't there...

I know it sounds odd, but I myself was surprised when I saw a huge fruit cake on the front seat of my mom's car when she picked me up from tuition.
My thoughts ranged from Yum...cake to Wait...she's not gonna send
that cake all the way to Australia, is she?

But obviously the latter wasn't the case.

Anyway, around half-past nine at night, my mom asked me to take out the cake from the fridge.

Cynthia: Hey, should we take pictures?
Mom: What for?? Just eat the cake lah.
Cynthia: Awww....c'mon-lah...special a bit mah....

Then due to my *annoying* pleading, my dad took out the camera xD

Cynthia: *opens the cake box* Hey...need to "cucuk" in the candles kah?
Dad: No need lah! It's not your birthday...

Cynthia: Aiya..."tolong-tolong" mah...(xD)

I took out the candles and started "cucuk"-ing them into the cake.
There was one big candle and nine smaller ones.
They were then lighted.


Cynthia: Hey, wanna sing birthday song first?
Mom: Sing what oh? Just blow the candles!

Cynthia: Aiyooo....*starts singing*

Geez...I guess I AM annoying xD

Here are some pictures!

That's the cake...a nice fruit cake...


Beautiful candles...really pretty...


That's me on the left and my mom on the right.
I look like I'm about to stab myself xD
And the cake looks as if it's on fire <_<>After singing the Birthday song, another scene happened xD
Cynthia: Err...who's going to blow the candles?
Mom: You blow it lah!
Cynthia: Oh...okaaay....

So I did as she said...Gosh, I feel like I'm nineteen already xD
I lost almost 3 years of my life!? (and I still can't drive U_U)

Anyways, the cake was delicious. I had the honour to cut the cake~

Finally, for the one out there...(as we are eating YOUR cake...xD)


Here you go...

Happy Birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home