Saturday, August 9, 2008

Insanity

Current music: DJ Sharpnel - Moonearth
Current condition: As always, tired.
Current mood: I don't know anymore...

Edward: So how's life?
Cynthia: Waah...it is tough...
Crystal: Really? I think you're doing fine ah...
Cynthia: Not really...I am barely hanging on...
Crystal: If you're barely hanging on then the rest of us will be dead already.


Interesting...but I don't believe that to be true...
I mean, just because I seem to be doing fine in school,
When it comes to me, what you see isn't always what you get.

There is so much that it's ridiculous. Seriously.

I know I'm not the only one suffering here, but there's nothing wrong with saying what you think, right?

Well, here's what I think.

Tests, homeworks, reports, folios, tuition...
Add them all up and try squeezing everything in one week--no, five school days.

And here's what I get:
Falling asleep in the bus, falling asleep once I get home, rushing my homework early morning in school, Last minute "cramming" session for tests <_<, and being chased around just because of certain stuff...

And guess what...today is a Saturday! A school day.
I gotta go sleep...<_<

P.S.: The Olympics Opening Ceremony was amazing. I ain't gonna listen to no objections, cuz I'm ready to punch and it is the truth that it was amazing. Accept the fact or let me see you squeeze out your budget to match that.


*COUGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home