Thursday, August 21, 2008

Experiences...

Current music: Lia - Horizon (Omega Force Updated)
Current mood: Kinda lazy...but oh well...

Current condition: Besides being all red from getting sprayed by printer ink, I'm quite fine.

Alright...

I guess I haven't made an "interesting" post for a while now...
I don't see any time in the future, so why not take this chance?

Anyway...
I guess making a 30-minute-long video will definitely be IMPOSSIBLE...
I mean, I've been working for a whole day and I've ba
rely reached...I minute 50 seconds
That's not even close to half! Not even quarter! Not even o
ne-tenth!!!

It starts with a somewhat nice picture of the world zooming in...



And this is the GoB picture...which pops in somewhere near 2 minutes...

And now I need to talk about the school's Nature Club...
I really don't know what to include in about them, though...
No one told me anything...even after I've asked...


So fine...I'll make it short and simple...


Afterwards, comes in pictures of beautiful nature, which isn't too hard, considering nature to be beautiful...


It looks almost fake, but it's real. I was there (just kidding).


Kyaaaa~ I wanted to cuddle it so badly~ And it DOES remind me of Olympics...

Finding pictures of nature was easy, but finding pictures of destruction wasn't.
You know why?
I couldn't look. My eyes were scorched out.


In case you're wondering, yes, they are sharks. Dead sharks to be precise.
And I think I read somewhere in a poster while in Lankayan that around 40, 000 (or more) sharks are killed for a Chinese wedding just for the shark's fin soup T_T (I like shark's fin soup, but.....*hides*)



One thing I really can't stand to look at - DEAD FISH.
I can't imagine the cute lil panda (above) left dead with only its skeleton... *cries*

And after all that...
Comes the GoB and Nature Club activities which will be a WHOLE LOT,
considering that even the 2006 activities will be included...

Hopefully I can finish everything A.S.A.P. because I have my own things to do too...
Things I was planning to do during the holidays...

Number one: Homework
Yep...some of you might slap your foreheads and shout "NERD!!!".
Shout all you want, pal.
But I really HATE (to be frank) copying other people's work (unless I really tried my best but can't solve it) and lending others my work too...
Maybe I just feel that it's not fair that one does so much hard work and the others just copy...even though they're permitted...

Number two: Gerko File
Gotta do lots and lots of paperwork here...
Since I'm retiring my "AJK Gerko" post, I need to complete it so that my successor will be guided well and know what to do...

Number three: Stepmania!!!
Yep, the game that some say is boring, but that's only because they can't play *chuckles*
Honestly speaking, I haven't played Stepmania in AGES!!!

Bring it on, BABY!!


Oh yeah! Who's your daddy?! *ahem* I mean, mommy...

And the list would never be complete without...
Number four: DRAWING!!!
Some tell me that I'm crazy, but I call this passion.
Some call me a drawing machine, but I call myself an artist.

Well, whatever...I've reached Book 15!!!


That's me, by the way. With my hair down and my glasses off, obviously.
And of course, my blue pencil in my right hand for drawing!
Don't like it? Deal with it.


This isn't may usual drawing: it's a nonsense page...
That's "me" on the right saying "Welcome to Book 15!"
and on the right is my "fictional friend" since Book 13...*swt*
Don't like it? Deal with it xD.

Alright...enough with the time-wasting...I gotta continue my work!
Otherwise I'll never see daylight again...

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home