Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Verdict...

Current condition: Tired
Current mood: Tired

Maybe I'm thinking too much...
Maybe I'm too desperate...
Maybe I'm too...too...narrow-minded?

Or maybe I just need lots of sleep...

I don't know, but this past week has been, well, hell for me.
With all the homework to do...
I myself can't believe how big of a pile of homework can a few days cause...

I've been rushing, rushing, rushing... trying my best not to copy other's homework and finish it myself (which I kinda succeeded in)

Anyways, the elections are finally over...
93, no, 92 on second count votes...how amusing...

Yep, while others' had their votes over 100, mine was the lowest.
I'm fine, but at the same time not fine.
I'm fine with the fact that I got lowest,
but I'm not fine thinking about what position I might get...

"Cynthia, I voted for you!" said one of my classmates.
"Oh...thanks..." was all I could reply.
I mean, it IS kinda saddening to tell your folks who have voted for you that you lost...

And what I'm REALLY not fine with is the pile of work left with me...
I know my friends are always there for me, but I don't really tell them how I'm feeling...
I may be smiling and laughing at school, but I'm really going crazy right now.

I don't wanna say it, but I get the feeling the reason I don't tell others is because...

...they don't listen.

Perhaps that's the case, perhaps it's not.
Say whatever you want, but I really feel distant from my friends, even though they ARE my friends.
I feel like a bystander, or even a stranger sometimes,
My words seem to die off before they even reach their ears,
My presence seems like thin air around them...

Am I thinking too much?
Am I too pessimistic?
Or is school turning me into a psycho?!

I'm here! I'm here!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home