Wednesday, November 12, 2008

School holidays...

Current music: Lia - Question of Honour
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: Normal

Malas update blog...but since it's been three days, might as well just type something here...
Since the holidays started, guess what I've been doing?

...Drawing...and
...Drawing...and
...Drawing...and
...Drawing...and

DRAWING!!!


I've been drawing so much that I could probably vomit pencil leads =.=

But hey, at least I'm not forcing myself or anything...I enjoy it~
My goal: Finishing Book 20 by the end of the year...

Since I'm now at book 19, I have approximately 1 1/2 months to do it...

Many of my friends asked me...Where am I gonna go for the holidays?
I don't know...probably nowhere...but probably somewhere...dunno...

Yalah...I know I'm "Ms. Dull and Boring" because I don't really go out and yum cha with my friends or go liao somewhere like the movies or (insert super exciting place here)

Dunno why-lah...
Maybe it's because...
1) I'm too lazy to go out xD
2) Nobody invites me...T.T
3) My friends are all out on vacation...


Speaking of hanging out...
I went to the class party on Monday night...
The BBQ was nice~ especially the mutton.

Then, some of my friends started playing "cho dai di"
I like that game T.T and wanted to join in, but they were betting money...so it's a no for me...
For me: Money involved = No go
Reasons:
1) I'm always broke
2) My chances of winning are like trying to win a lottery xO
3) It is against my policy xD


I guess that's it for now...What a boring post, huh?


Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home