Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Special Valentine's

Current music: Rihanna - Umbrella
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: :)

Today's Valentine's Day...!

That's right, folks! The time when florists laugh at their huge wallets (even during an economy crisis)
A season when the thought counts.

A special day to me, not because it's Valentine's (believe me, I don't even celebrate it)

...but it's because it's the birthday of someone special.

If today never existed, that person wouldn't be here.
...and I wouldn't be here.

One of the people who has been through so much with me for so long.
Sure, there have been some complicated moments, but then...
Blood is thicker than water.

So, I'll dedicate this post to you (although I don't think you'll read it O_o)

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home