Saturday, March 7, 2009

So Many Things, So Little Time

Current music: Alice DeeJay - Who Needs Guitars Anyway
Current condition: ----
Current mood: ----

As the title of this post suggests, so many things, so little time...!
I'm just giving a short post here, cuz life's been busy, busy, busy!

A "simplified" version of whatever happened recently...

1) Pelantikan Pengawas (late February) Man, I won't forget how I had to stand for I-don't-know-how-long while the rain dripped on my face, waiting for the speech to finish =.=

2) Website tutorial (late February) It was okay...(considering Jaja wasn't able to attend...) I guess it went smoothly...

3) Language Week (early March) It was a lot of preparation...and $%^& whoever said the backdrop didn't look nice. Let me see you do better in two hours!

4) Test...tests...TESTS!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!? I GOT A C IN CHEMISTRY!?!?!? =.=

5) PROJECTS PROJECTS PROJECTS!!!!
ICT, SENI, MORAL, SIVIK, WALALALALALALA


Okay, that just about sums it up...
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home