Saturday, October 24, 2009

Countdown...

I stare at that black-red board right at the school's basketball court.

I look closely and keep staring in disbelief.
26 DAYS TO SPM?!?!
And that was YESTERDAY. TODAY, IT'S 25 DAYS.

How the heck did it come so fast?!
I mean, on the very first day of exams, there were 42 days left.
Now yesterday was my last day of school exams (because I take Arts too).

What a huge waste of time...
Sure, some argue that all these Excel and Exams can "force" us to study so that we are more prepared.
But I really do not believe that "last minute" preparations count as "preparations" at all.

Anyway...what to do...it has passed...no use wasting more time blabbering about it now...

By the way, here's a snippet that went through my mind yesterday...

***BEFORE BIO EXAMS(revising)***
Hareesh: (from across the classroom) Cynthia...!!!
Cyn: *looks at him* Yeah??
Hareesh: Help!!!
Cyn: *goes from one end of the classroom to the other* What is it?
Hareesh: *points at reference book* What the hell is this??!!
Cyn: *starts explaining*

***AFTER EXAMS a.k.a. YESTERDAY***
Hareesh: How much you got for Bio?
Cyn: 47...
Hareesh: Yes!!! First time I beat you!
Cyn: *stares* ...48?
Hareesh: *nod* *nod*
Cyn: *in awe*

I still find it amazing...O_O
How one can improve so much like that...I'm impressed! xD

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home