Friday, October 30, 2009

Kiasu-ness

"Come on lah, just admit it!"
"Just say it out lah!"
"It's so damn obvious lah..."

I've been getting a lot of these phrases (or similar) these days...

I'm not mad or annoyed or anything, but I personally dislike it when I am told things like that...

When I am asked about my results, if I don't say anything, they say that I'm too proud to share it with them.

...And when I answer their question, they say I am too proud until I want to boast my marks.

Come on lah =.= In that case, I can never be humble???

And what's more frustrating, is that I can't talk to others normally...even when I try.
Among the replies I get are:

"You don't need to talk to us. Your standard is too 'high' for us."
"You no need to study also can score lah!!"
"Aiyaaa...no need to study lar you!"
"So what did you do at home? Study all day long?"
"I don't want to disturb you oh...studying there all the time..."

Wei, I'm not a robot! =.=
Call me geeky if you may, but personally I think that some of my results aren't actually that good...

And some people are so kiasu when it comes to marks.
Yes, I am kiasu (I admit it) but not kiasu to the point that I become kiasi...!
SOME PEOPLE.....(correction: some KIASU people)...seem to enjoy hunting down my marks to compare...

I don't mind, go ahead =.= but at least do it HONESTLY LAH!!!
SO KIASI UNTIL YOU WANT TO LIE SO MUCH MEH?!?!

...Ooops...sudden unintended burst of fury.....

Anyway, things don't look too good now...

19 MORE DAYS!!!

I saw that on the board today, but I felt nothing.
I looked at the calendar, and it started to dawn on me.

OMG!!! I haven't started revision!!! (Ever since after exams, that is)

I've gotta do something...=.=

...Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home