Saturday, October 6, 2007

Silence...

Current music: Pendulum - Decade
Current manga: Too depressed for any manga...
Current anime: Waaayyyy too depressed...thanks to Despair-sensei....naaahh....

It's official. I'm a total killjoy. Going through a joyless day thinking sadistic thoughts and feeling crappy. Geez...
I don't know what's really gotten into me, but it just seems so hard these days. I was planning to change the audio for this blog (again) but ah well...just let it be. I'm too lazy anyways <_< and it's not like anyone really visits here (you, who are reading this right now are an exception -_-)
I probably won't be posting anything here...don't want to, don't feel like it. It's just so...silent...
Well thank you guys, it's official Killjoy Day for Elysium a.k.a. Eden...EDEN! HOW CAN EDEN BE SAD?! It's supposed to be happy-ever-after and...Gahh...what am I saying?!
*Slaps forehead* ............Anyway, I guess that's it folks. End of blogging for a while. Of course I'll come back when I feel more "Eden-like" but as for now...sigh...
It was fun while it lasted though T_T (the blogging I mean <_<)
Oh well...I guess I'll still be on Windows Live Messenger xP but probably gonna appear offline more often heh...
O...okay...that...that's enough! I'm done here! This is getting annoying. I should probably change from Elysium [Eden] to Hell <_<
Meh, whatever. That's all folks.

Shinde ga ii...Ja, sayonara... .59 e iku yo!

06/10/07 - 22:44
The Killjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home