Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finished first-term exams...almost!

Current music: Franz Liszt - La Campanella (A classical song...if you know Beethoven or Chopin then you know what I mean...)
Current manga: La Corda D'oro (O_o)
Current condition: Fair enough...
Current mood: Neutral

The almost-two-weeks-long exam is finally over---EXCEPT for the ones taking replacement exams...AND me, Tung, CKM and Belinda. We'll be having our SENI (ART) exams tomorrow...

The teachers seem to mark the exams papers a lot faster this time xD
Maybe it's because they need to rush to pass the marks before Report Card Day...
Anyway, today a few papers were given back (and returned to the teacher afterwards <_< but still...we know our marks)

Yesterday, I heard from Sharon and Janice about the ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS.
Out of 46 bright students in 4E,
13 passed O_o.

When I heard this...
...my heart sank...
...my face turned pale...
...the pencil I was holding dropped to the floor...
...thoughts flashed around my mind.

Aiyaaa...I mean...sure I've heard from the Form 5 students (like David <_<) that failing will be a normal thing in Form 4, but...but...so?!
I ain't failing no test...I mean, exam...! Because it's like...50% T_T

Cyn: Oh my goodness O_O...13...?!
Sharon: Yealor...lowest is 5 marks (my thoughts: holy----...?!)
Cyn: *silence*
Sharon: Aiyaa...don't worry lah...you pass...!
Cyn: ?! Wh...what?!
Sharon: I don't remember the number, but...
Cyn: Are...are you sure oh??
Sharon: I think so...
Cyn: Sh...Sharon! Don't raise my hopes and bring me down, please *hysterical*
Sharon: I think you did-lah...quite good bah you

And TODAY, the papers were given back...the ADD MATHS paper...and CHEMISTRY PAPER...and a part of EST paper...

I wonder what other PAPERS will be given back...tomorrow...

P.S.: Tomorrow is teachers' day! And next Friday is the celebrations... and I'm in charge of the prizes *cries*.
What's "better" is that the prefect AJKs are gonna have to do a dance!!! *faints*

Later...~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home