Thursday, July 17, 2008

Decisions...Decisions...

Current music: Hamasaki Ayumi - I Am...(In the Club Mix)
Current condition: Still a bit sore throat but fine I guess...
Current mood: !!!

Waaah...so many things happening in a day...

I AM surprised that I'm still conscious here... considering that I've barely slept much the past few nights...
Maybe it's the stress that keeps me awake...?

ANYWAY, I've had a serious headache in school today, during co-cum...
I'm better now, but my head is screaming "GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!"

Sorry, mate. Can't do that...not yet...
Not until I get everything...done...

Sorry, book Thirteen, I guess you'll have to wait till I'm free...
Thinking back, I could've taken a different path, depending on my decision...

But then again, why should I turn back?
I've decided this. This is the path I have taken.
Turning back will only worsen things...

Decisions, decisions...

*deep breath*
..........................................
*exhale*


...okay...

...Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home