Saturday, June 28, 2008

Preparing for the worse...

Current music: Deep Fish - Sound of Pulse
Current manga: Superior
Current condition: SICK! (Literally)
Current mood: =_= *sour face*

I stare at the computer screen in horror...

Wh..whwhwhwhwhwhwh..what's going on?!?!

The start menu won't come, StepMania won't load, songs won't play, Windows Live won't sign in, Firefox won't open...!?

...what's wrong?!
Is it because my computer is too old already...?
Or is it...VIRUS?!?!?!?!?!

I restarted my computer and scanned it again and again...
NO THREATS DETECTED!

...Either my virus definitions aren't updated (which is not very likely) or... a new, unknown virus...

I switch to another account (I have 2) and yet, no problems...

I guess something is wrong with my main account...

My head throbs in pain...arghh...it's one of my migraine days...
I try to sleep, but it's not possible...knowing that my PC is faulty...
I consider the pros and cons...:

PROS:
1. Reformat?
2. New computer? xD <---in my dreams
3. Laptop <---in my dreams

CONS:
1. Reformat = lose all my files T_T
2. Leave it be, if nobody cares about the problem...
3. My dream won't come true <---that's why it's only a dream

*SIGH*...

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home