Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The night before the trip...

Current music: DJ Taka - Inori
Current manga: The Flower of Evil
Current game: Worms (again)
Current condition: Normal
Current mood: Slightly worried...

Lankayan Island...
Tomorrow, I'm going there...! Kyyaahh....

GOOD: I know that it is a very beautiful island and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity (for me) to visit such a beaut...

BAD: I am one of those people who get sunburned VERY easily...(just getting exposed for 10 - 15 minutes can make my skin red already =.=)

GOOD: I can swim! (Blerr at Tung) But then...I probably don't need to use my skills much =.= unless the float runs out of air or something <_<;;

BAD: Student performance? I don't know what's that, but does it mean I have to dance or something? *gulp*

Anyway, here's a piece of conversation while packing my bag with my mom:
Mom: Be sure to bring your sunblock and cap ah.
Cyn: Already lor...
*silent and tense atmosphere*
Cyn: ...(decides to break the silence) ...Why do you so serious?
Mom: Yameh?
Cyn: Yealor...I'm just going to an island bah. You're acting like I'm going to Army Camp xD



Let's change the topic...
Yesterday and today, Janice and Tung came to my house (Crystal came yesterday but not today) to finish our NIE stuff...quite a lot happened xD and we're quite glad to finish our work...

YESTERDAY:
Tung: Erase the center eh. (He's referring to a part of a picture while I'm editing it in Photoshop)
Cyn: What center?
Tung: Tu! (points to the screen) Blind!
Cyn: *laughs uncontrollably*
Tung: *laughs for a while* Okay lah...I take it back...
Cyn: You...you (forces back from laughing) You call that center meh?! At the side lar...! Mau lau ai. (Hakka for "no brain one")
Tung: Aiya! (laughs)

TODAY:
Tung: Don't use that effect eh...!
Cyn: Why? Nice bah!
Tung: Blind!
Cyn: ............. *pretends to be mad and just stares at the screen while continuing my work*
Tung: *laughs* Speechless already xD
Janice: *laughs*
Cyn: *glares at Tung with a fake angry face*
Tung: *looks back with a blank face*
Cyn: *sticks out tongue and angry face disappeared*
Tung: *bursts out laughing* Ish! *pretends to grab something to hit me with*

LANKAYAN: (I wonder how things will be, but I could probably imagine this):
Cyn: Yerr, Tung! A crab oh!
Tung: Go kill it and eat for dinner.
Cyn: Why me?! You do it!
Tung: Yerr, dun wan lor.
Cyn: Show your "manliness" mah. If you can't swim then at least be able to face a crab xD
Tung: xD *swt* *pretends to grab something to hit me with again*

Ok lah... guess that's it for now...
Lankayan, here I come! And please don't make me tanned!!!

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home