Sunday, September 14, 2008

AJK's Farewell Dinner...

Current music: Lia - Getting Started (True Skool Mix)
Current manga: Alive - The Final Evolution
Current condition: Normal, I guess
Current mood: Slightly bored...

Last night, there was a farewell dinner for the old school prefect AJKs at Citiclub.
It was the second time I went to Citiclub (the first time was like...six years ago?)

And the irony is, I happen to be an old and new AJK at the same time <_< (same goes for Tung, Elliot and Fong Wey Heng)

Anyway, we, the new AJKs all planned to wear black as a sign that we ARE the new AJKs xD.
I reached there around 6:40 p.m. with my glasses off and my hair down O_o

Elliot: Waaai, Cynthia wear contacts!
Cynthia: I didn't wear contacts, I just took off my glasses.

Everyone thinks I wore contact lenses <_<
In fact, I don't have any contacts and I can see perfectly fine without my glasses.
Then, why do I wear my glasses anyway?

I don't know...I guess my eyesight was worse last time? Dunno-lah...
Anyway, back to the topic.

I sat between Stephanie and Fatin (the gorgeous "little Ms. Hiew")
The rest on the same table were Isadora, Crystal, Tung, Ho Yau Yuen, Marshall, Zaidin and Siti.

And at 2 o' clock direction from where I sat was a big plasma TV showing National Geographic - not a suitable channel in a cafe', no?

I tried not to pay attention and just eat my food, but unfortunately the things they show on TV seem to have killed my appetite. Crystal and I wanted to change the channel, and Ho Yau Yuen "did" it for us.

She requested to change the channel to MTV, but the waitress probably never watched MTV in her life - she changed it to HITZ.TV.
At first, we didn't mind - since it's also something like MTV...
Ne-Yo was dancing and singing his song (that I don't know what title <_<) and suddenly some bikini babes appear from nowhere (in the TV, I mean)

It's probably fine for guys, but I find it hard to swallow my food when girls and showing off their bosom and "doing it" with their man. (Of course, no specific details are shown, but still...)

Later, the guys (Wesley, Cason, Elliot and the others) went on to play snooker.
Meanwhile, the rest of us took pictures with many different poses (from the Batman pose to the Shhh! pose and so on)

Afterwards, we all gathered at our tables and listened to speeches from Carmen, Tung, Mr. Ganesan and Mr. Lee. The old AJKs then received our presents and everything was pretty much over.

I don't have any pictures here T_T but I'm gonna grab 'em from the other AJKs >_<

Guess that's it...
Gotta go watch movie later xD
My "Top 10 student" ticket's gonna expire tomorrow!!

Later~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home