Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Hardcore!!!

Current music: ........................
Current condition: Better than yesterday
Current mood: Same as yesterday

*Sigh*.....
Sadly, I seem to be running out of music to listen to...
No, my type of music is not the contemporary type of music that many people listen to...
I don't listen to sentimental, rock, pop or rap music like my friends (I don't mind listening to them, but I wouldn't consider them as my favourite)

Instead...my tastes in music changed *dramatically*.
I used to listen to contemporary music like the others...(last time I could share a lot about music)

Then from contemporary, somehow it changed to techno. (In primary school)
At that time I could still catch up with current music and still share some facts...

In secondary school, it changed from techno to trance.
Many think like "what's the difference?" Trance has a kinda..."darker" sound...
But I still liked techno...just didn't listen to it as much as before...

After that, from trance it changed to DnB (Drum and Bass).
It's just something like techno, but has very distinct bass and as the title says, has drumrolls, drum beats and so on...

Later, from Drum and Bass it switched to gabber.
A weird name, but to sum it up (I may be wrong, but) it's a faster and darker version of techno/trance.

This year, it changed again...from gabber to happy hardcore.
It's about as fast as gabber (or maybe faster?) and ironically, has a "happier" mood than gabber or any other type of electronica.

By now, I have obviously nothing to talk about to my friends anymore. (In terms of music, movies, TV and drama, that is...)

And since many many many many (infinity) people listen to contemporary music these days, it's HARD to find any good happy hardcore tracks to listen to T_T...
Sure, there are quite a number of quality artists...but...I'm picky...

*sigh* What torture ....T_T

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home