Friday, September 26, 2008

Pre-Exam Syndrome?!

Current music: Lia - Last Regrets (OMEGA FORCE REMIX) (I've been listening to a lot of Lia recently O_o)
Current game: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
Current mood: Very mixed up...
Current condition: Normal

Since it's been some time since my previous update, I'll just type something here...

First of all,
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, BELINDA!!!
Hope you enjoy this special day!!!

Ok, second thing xD

EXAMS ARE FINALLY COMING!!!
*plays final countdown song*
Wah...the few weeks before exams are really hectic...
Trying to get work done before exams and all that...

And we even have a Moral test tomorrow---I mean, today! Later in the morning!
(And I thought no tests allowed 2 weeks before exams <_<)

Anyway, I don't know if it's pre-exam stress/syndrome/whatever you want to call it,
but there are a few things that almost always happen (unfortunately) to me either a few days or a week before exams...

1) Fall sick.
That's right...much to my annoyance. And it's not the type of "sick" that's serious enough that you can be excused from school...you're sick, feeling crappy, but still fine enough to sit for exams =.=... and you can't really focus! Geez...

2) Get "hooked" to a specific song.
I guess that's very common, but then again...when I get "hooked" to that song, it keeps playing in my head...even when trying to answer the questions <_< again, very annoying...

3) Turn pale.
People do look a bit pale when they fall sick, but no... that's not the pale that I meant.
Sometimes people would ask me "Why do you look so depressed?" or "You look like a zombie" (or panda or some other animal with black stuff under their eyes) or something similar to that. <_<

4) One-night-stand.
Hoho, don't get the wrong idea. I just...find it hard to sleep...and when I'm actually very tired, I still can't sleep! Now it already 3++ a.m., but I just slept few hours ago <_<... style="font-style: italic;">weird sleeping patterns.


5) Go high.
Maybe it's just a way (unconsciously) to release stress, but I talk and laugh a lot in school, like currently <_<... but I myself find myself annoying xD Talking and laughing really robs all your energy...and drinking water doesn't help much...


Currently, I don't have symptoms no. 1, 2 and 3 yet... Hopefully I won't... *sigh*

Guess that's it for now, gotta complete my work.
Happy Raya Holidays in advance ^^

Later~!
*sings final countdown song*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home