Saturday, November 15, 2008

Health Maintenance

Current music: Onoken - Vijore
Current condition: ...Better but worse at the same time
Current mood: Normal

It's already mid-November...
I've decided...I wasn't gonna stick my bottom to the chair and face the computer (and my drawing book) all day...

So what did I do?
I changed my clothes, wore shoes and followed my mom all the way to...


...The Sandakan Golf Club Gymnasium!!!

I mean...some health maintenance wouldn't hurt, right?
The moment I got there (this was three days ago) I saw Deepika, Elliot and Elliot Junior xD

Elliot: Wah, Cynthia...bored of studying already ah?
Cyn: *swt* LOL

Oy, come on-lah...I wasn't studying...the only book I've been touching since the holidays started is my drawing book~

Anyway, there was a new "gadget" or gym equipment...
In the book that members have to write their names on before using the equipment, the gadget is called "Synchro", but all I hear the people in charge of the gym call it is "...yang baru itu" =.="

After Deepika, I tried on that "yang baru itu" and it was actually quite fun xP. After gym, I noticed Deepika and Elliot going off to swim...with Wesley, Hareesh and Harikesh O_o... so many people that I know there...

Today, (more like just now) was my third day (in the holidays) going to the gym...
I treadmill-ed, cycled, synchro-ed...

And now that I think about it...I did some terrible mistakes on the first day...
1) I forgot to wear socks in my shoes =.= *ewww*
2) I forgot to warm up...

...and yes, even now I'm still having muscle aches =.=
Half-way through cycling today I experienced a mild cramp in my left leg...but it healed in nearly 10 seconds <_<

Even going up the stairs is a pain now...T.T ...that's why...WARM UP NEXT TIME!!!

Oh well...on my next visit to the gym (tomorrow T.T)
I might even go swimming!

...and yes, I can swim perfectly fine, excuse me <_<
...and no, I don't need a float to...well...float!

Guess that's it for now...

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home