Sunday, June 13, 2010

Casio!

Today, I went with my parents to the watch shop.
Originally, our intention was to buy a new watch for my brother...

Well, we did... =D We bought a BEAUTIFUL CASIO watch for him =)
Yeah, it IS expensive... but it's really eye-catching =D

That's his new watch =)
According to the research I've done online, it has a mineral glass screen and a stainless steel band...
It's water-r
esistant (to a certain degree, of course)
with something called Neobrite (the watch continues to be illuminated in the dark if it is exposed to light for a while... something like fluorescence, I suppose? Either way, I've "experimented" with it myself and it really DOES glow in the dark! OMG! O_O)

... it's just awesome!

And after an unexpected turn of events, I got a watch too!

Well, originally I was supposed to get a new watch NEXT YEAR... but... hehe...
Anyway, my new watch is really elegant as well~~ hehe

That's right... this one is my new watch~~
Casio Sheen something something---
As far as I know, the display screen is made from sapphire glass, and also a stainless steel band.

Its features are mostly the same as my bro's watch...
This one has a solar-cell panel (according to the internet, though)

But what really BAFFLES me... is the price O_o
Believe me, it ain't cheap.
(Well, in terms of branded watches, it's not considered expensive... but in terms of my family's usual expenditure, it's DARN pricey O_o)

To give you an idea, my new watch is 1/3 (or 33%) more expensive than my bro's new watch O_o HUH...

But anyway, I am really thankful to my parents ^.^ I'm definitely gonna take good care of it...
I'm also gonna keep using my old watch... I love it as well =)
My old watch was less than 1/2 the price of my new one O_o gaahh...

Heheh... this is my old watch.
(Sure the real thing doesn't look as shiny as it does here... it's a bit worn out and uhh... old-looking xD)
But it has served me faithfully for three years... (still young for a watch, eh?)

It has resisted three years of wear-and-tear, and it will continue to be worn by me, definitely!

Besides, digital displays are always convenient... ehehehe...



Wow, a whole post about watches... that's something I've never done before xD
Oh well, nothing else to type here.

Time passes so fast O_o it's already mid-June...
Another fortnight and I won't be in Sandakan anymore... Gosh...!

YUM CHA, ANYONE? XD

Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home