Saturday, October 13, 2007

Current music: dj TAKA ft. Sana - Rainbow Flyer (Extended Vocal Mix)
Current manga: Kokoro ni Hana wo (Nice manga with no romance and mushy stuff ^_^)
Current anime: None.

Meh...I'm bored. Bored enough to feel obligated to make a post >_> It's been about a week now...So I guess I'll just type some nonsense here xP
Besides reading the morning paper and surfing the net, I'm struggling to update the school website, which for some odd reason won't work since I somehow can't connect to the ftp server >_>. As a webmaster...for this to happen...is like trying to water plants without water T_T
Anyway, beside doing all those I've been drawing. Yes, drawing. It's not boring, Jason! <_< But still...I admit that I'm a lil nuts...I've finished drawing a whole Sung Siew Secondary School blank exercise book xO (Don't think the unthinkable, I didn't finish it in one or 2 days you know <_< probably took me a few weeks heh)
And then...I remember what Crystal once said to me:
Cryst: When you draw you don't show them to anyone? Just keep to yourself?
Cyn: Well...I guess. I don't really like to show my drawings.
Cryst: Then that's not art.

>_< Gyaaahhh....well...maybe not art but still my hobby xP
I dunno why but I really don't like showing my art (correction: DRAWINGS <_<) to anyone...though sometimes the annoying classmates suddenly peek and shout "YERRR!!!" or whatever, which is very mortifying and irritating <_<
But I AM trying to open up a bit more U_U so one day I'll post some here *fantasizes*

Hmm...besides drawing...what else do I think I'm good at...? Hmmmm....Stepmania? I guess xD xD I LOOOOOOOVE Stepmania (and it IS NOT lame, extreme critic Jason <_<).
Oh yeah, and to Tung (wake up after reading the front boring part and pay attention to this part of the post!) it's really really hard to find suitable resources for you -lah. Quite hard to find a song similar to what you want...I'll admit...my library of songs are not for anyone's ears xD but I'm still looking so be patient.
Heeehh...I feel slightly better than how I've been feeling the past week, all thanks to my manga and drawing therapy session ^^ Kokoro ni Hana wo is a sweet sweet manga ^^ funny and touching...though it may be boring to some...and just finished the Deep Love manga series yesterday xD and unlike the title it's not really about deep love, but about challenges and corruption (that's how I'd put it) and the story is quite realistic and depressing T_T. Ayu (main character) is really "ayu" (Malay word for pretty xD xD).
And I intend to change the blog audio soon...just have to find a suitable audio for it...which is gonna be a challenge T_T
Oh well, I guess that's it. It's kinda late for this but Selamat Hari Raya to all!
Later!

*P.S.: If I draw till I sprain my hand, that's a good sign xD* (of course I'm kidding though)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home