Friday, January 18, 2008

Famous Quotes (so far xD)

Current music: *sorry, I am very outdated when it comes to this*
Current manga: *Outdated*
Current game: Worms...I guess....*outdated*
Current mood: Outdated <_< (Just imagine how it feels like to be old-fashioned)

Phew...finally able to spare some time to blog...not that I was never free at all, but I can't just turn on the computer like that, you know. Once I turn the ON button, turning OFF is another challenge (for me, at least)

Anyway, school life has been so-so so far (swt I'm unconsciously rapping eh...) Not too hectic (yet). And so far I have not burst into fits of tantrums (yet). And still sane and have not gone mad (yet). And not so healthy... (this time it's not "yet" but "as always") *cough* * hack* *shiver*

OK...I don't wanna spend too much time here, so I'm gonna get straight to the point U_U. The bottom line is, the teachers are soooooo cool when it comes to quotes xD
Seriously, they have their own styles and...argh...dunno how to describe... well I'll give a few but wont type their names though (hides behind big tree) Only they themselves will know who-said-what...OK, here goes...

1. Chemistry teacher (on the first day of school) "Don't be surprised if during a test, half of the class fail. It's a normal thing in Form 4 and 5, so if you want to change streams now, it is not too late...do it. Make the right choice (sarcastically <_<)"

2. BM teacher "You are not in Form 3 anymore. I won't go easy on you. I tell you frankly, I am very strict in marking papers."

3. New English teacher (just today) *GIGGLES* "You're from Tiong Hua? Why did you come here?....................usually Sung Siew students will leave because of the stress, but you came here..."

*and I can expect this particular person to stare at me soon LOL*

Brian (class monitor) during his "trial" of one of Ms. Lat's rules:
Brian: *knocks door* Good morning Ms. Lat, may I come in?
Ms. Lat: Yes, you may.
Brian: *walks past teacher*
Ms. Lat: Thank you...
Brian: *sits down*
Ms. Lat: Thank you...!!
Brian: Welcome.

***SUDDEN REALIZATION***
(while class bursts into laughter)
Ms. Lat: Get out...!
Brian: *gets out LOL*


I gotta admit...that scene was a lot like those sitcoms we all love watching...that was classic xD. Should have recorded that and sent the recording...maybe they'll become famous enough to star with Phua Chu Kang xD xD xD

K la~ guess that's all for now...Haven't taken my shower yet T_T...

Guess I won't be blogging until I get the time...but that depends.....
Oh well...
Later~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home