Saturday, January 5, 2008

........

Current mood : ..........

......................................................................................

Rather quiet.....

School has started...our classes have been decided. Me and my circle of friends have been split...torn apart by the staircase of the school...
Crystal, Jason, Chiew Pui Syam, Siah, Loh Kin Hen, Elliot, etc... ended up in 4D...
while
in 4E, my allies are Tung, Olivia, Brian, Chang, Lai, and I-cannot-think-anymore...

The various efforts of Crystal and some others (Jason and Chiew are among them) to transfer classes...to be able to join us...has yet to bear fruit, but it seems the efforts may not bear anything at all (though I'd like to keep being hopefully, but still...)

For some reason, I don't feel like myself these few days. Not because my friends aren't with me or anything to do with school matters, but I just don't know why...
*gloomily looks at the clock, thinks and continues typing* I close my eyes for a moment...and what do I see? ........nothing.........
Yes, that's right. Nothing. As lame as it sounds it makes me think of all kinds of stuff, but bottom line is, something-doesn't-feel-right. (At least with me, that is)

Oh well...I guess that's it for now...I'm not going to sulk or anything (heh) but just gotta...lay it off for a while...think for a moment...etc...whatever...

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home