Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve's Eve

Current music: *Shakes head in dismay*
Current manga: Meine Liebe, Vampire Knight
Current game: The usual
Current mood: -_- << like this

Whew! Today is Christmas Eve's Eve! (weird...) Anyway, a lot to do today~
Gotta clean my room (whines in pain) and repaint (whoo~) shop for a new school bag (after my legendary 5-year bag <_<), new slippers, clothes, and...uh...oh yeah! Gotta go for a haircut! Gotta make it short-ER...not too short though...

The year is coming to and end *sobs* what a year full of...err...what's that word...events...yeah...
My room is REALLLLLYYYY dusty...(a fact that was never known to me <_<) Guess I really gotta say goodbye to my Teddy Bears...They're making a my room a dusty furball.
And those childish doll houses and...well...dolls...that's I've kept but never even bothered to bother, well...gotta wave goodbye to them too. It's been nice watching me grow old enough to ignore you, huh?

Hmm...now on to manga xD. Just read the most recent chapter of VK...ultimately...surprising... just to find out that the heroin is the sister of a vampire xO. Anyway, I don't have much to type here...just thought I should post something, huh?
To Tung (and Crystal too, but she's probably somewhere in Melaka right now...): We've got some jobs to do, guys! We need to make a group discussion (and online discussion should be good, but I don't know when...) School starts on 3rd January...which happens to be a Thursday (which in turn makes me wonder...don't school semesters usually start on Mondays? Oh well...) We need to plan for 1) the school magazine and 2) the powerpoint presentation which I completely forgot as a result of too much KL-ing...

So if you get the message you'd better contact me ASAP! Or else we're gonna get burned to ASAP! (smoke...get it? <_<)

I guess that's it for now, Merry Christmas, everyone! Check your socks or under your Christmas trees (if you have any) If what you want doesn't appear anywhere on Christmas Day, go ahead and prepare your documents! Sue and file a lawsuit against Santa Claus! I'm gonna warn him beforehand to prepare lots and lots of money, just in case *smirks*

Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home