Monday, December 17, 2007

Congratulations!

Current music: None...sadly
Current manga: Koko ni Iru yo! (though I've already finished with that...<_<)
Current game: None...even more sadly
Current mood: Proud (not the bad type of proud lol...like when you're proud of something...y'know)

Wuh! *Catches breath* Well, ever since I got back from KL, just had to adjust a bit with my usual Sandakan life...and had to deal with this fever (which was gradually getting better, until the fated phone call from Crystal)...now it feels more like a "happy" fever than a "tired" fever...

Well, here's the scoop. I was living my life as usual, doing my usual things, greeting my bro at the airport, etc etc...when suddenly Crystal called (my so-called Fever Call)

Cynthia: Hello?
Crystal: Hello?!?!
Cynthia: (thinks: whoah...calm down..what's wrong <_<) Yeah??
Crystal: Cynthia, WE GOT NO. 1!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia: (Almost falls down from computer chair) W...wow~ that's good!
Crystal: YAAAAAYYYY~~~~~I'M SO HAPPY!!!
Cynthia: (thinks: that's quite obvious...) Great~ two years in a row~
Crystal: Ah...I was so nervous! My teeth are like...chattering man!!! Ok-lah...gotta take photo...I'll call you back later!
Cynthia: Uh...ahh..(trying to find the words to say) Ok then, bye! (lame reply xD)
Crystal: Bye!
Cynthia: .....(listens to dial-tone like a fool) (thinks: My forehead is burning up...)

So, congrats to the Sung Siew Maxis CyberlinQ '07 team! Sung Siew is definitely proud of you guys! To Tung: Looks like your hard work finally paid off! This is a great accomplishment for you! (and your teammates) I've yet to watch your special video *grins* so when you get back...I'll definitely watch it xD (beware)

Next, I really need some good rest U_U. This fever is sucking (literally) the life out of me...(Well, not really my life...just my energy, but still...) It feels like I'm drained xO. But at least it's not as bad as the day I came back xD.

Ah, anyways, I might (emphasis on might) go to KK... (ughh) around Christmas. Geez, haven't I travelled enough already?! I'm really getting sick (no pun intended) of this...I've heard that the new shopping complex (Warisan Square?) is big and wonderful and etc etc... maybe I should go...or not...Well, whatever it is, I don't have much time to decide...better think about it fast...

(Oh yeah, about my drawing progress...whoever doesn't wanna read about this can skip, but whatever...I'm still typing it out xD) still on the 6th book, somewhere around the 1st quarter of the book...my eraser is getting shorter..... (y'know, the type of eraser put into something that looks and functions like a mechanical pencil?) Starting November it was approx. 7 cm. Now it went down to 3.5 cm *gasps* and I have absolutely no idea how many pencil leads I've used...probably almost a box...or less...but oh well...

I guess that's it. Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home