Monday, December 3, 2007

Migraine Day

Current music: DJ Sharpnel - 20031023
Current manga: Vampire Knight (though only a few chapters updated...)
Current game: Same old, same old
Current mood: Tired (That's a mood?) A bit moody

Migraine Day...Geez...I feel sick and nauseated... It's like someone's banging on my head nonstop T_T
Today I'm quite free...I guess, but the rest of the week I'll have something to do.
Tuesday: Music Classes
Wednesday: Going out somewhere (No idea where my mom's taking me)
Thursday: Tung and Crystal coming for practice
Friday: Going back to school T_T
Saturday: Leaving for KL..again!

I'm 1/2 excited 1/2 bored...huh...weird...oh well...nothing else to say...just had to get that out of my mind. Later~ (gotta try to catch some Zs...My flu and cough are starting again...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home