Thursday, December 13, 2007

An Exhausting Adventure...

Current Music: DJ Sharpnel : World Sound
Current game: Dunno...none...yet
Current mood: Very exhausted and...dunno how to describe it...uhh...relieved?

Phew! That was a wonderful (and tiring) experience. 6 days and 5 nights of bus trips, shopping, snapping pictures, eating, Mr. Bean and karaoke (my fellow friends would know what I mean xD)

WHATEVER I CAN REMEMBER:
DAY 1 = S'KAN - KL : We met "YB" or "Da-Shung", the tour guide for Bus 2. His few rules are:
1. Don't call him uncle or you'll have to get out of the bus and walk on your own.
2. The person to get into the bus the latest will have to sing a song.
3. No toilet, but karaoke. (xD xD)
Went to KL Tower, KLCC, etc etc...and our hotel is in CHOW KIT (according to YB, a popular place for "ah-kua")

DAY 2 = KL - MELAKA : Historical places, etc...Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan (new shopping mall)

DAY 3 = MELAKA (morning) KL (afternoon - night) : Went to A Famosa Safari World and Water World. The stuff are expensive <_< (not surprising)
While others swam in the water, I simply took a few feet-dips xD (But Olivia just sat and walked around)
KL : Sungei Wang xD

DAY 4 = KUALA LUMPUR (whole day) : Dr. M's old house, Yang di-Pertuan Agong's palace (though we're only allowed outside the gates), Cocoa Boutique (yummy), Royal Selangor Pewter Factory, and at night, the Eye On Malaysia.

DAY 5 = KUALA LUMPUR (morning), GENTING HIGHLANDS (afternoon - night) : Went to Batu Caves in the morning. The whole group was forced to climb up the 272 steps to the top U_U. Was first to reach top xD xD (followed by Shannon, Lee Chee Hou and Edi (I think)) And I had a flu that morning which was cured after the exercise xD (Thank You Batu Caves!)
GENTING HIGHLANDS : Went to the Theme Park, (first indoors, then outdoors). Was very very very crowded so just managed to take a few rides (the really breathtaking ones). Like the Space-Shot (the one with the extremely tall tower where you go up and then fall down like crazy) I was FREAKED OUT. Not just going down, even going up scared the heck out of me. Couldn't see anything at all...completely covered in mist...and couldn't breathe. I then counted 12 seconds...and the ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
We fell to our doom!!! (Chin Woon Chuin and I screamed the life out of ourselves while Ms. Sung laughed like mad T_T)
We then went to other rides till night-time. Was the most tiring day among the others.

DAY 6 (today) = GENTING HIGHLANDS - SANDAKAN : Officially had a fever. Face and limbs flushed red <_< (I dunno whether the place was so cold that I got a fever, or is it that the Space-Shot scared me so much that I fell down the tower, and so did my health). Checked out of First World Hotel, had lunch, said goodbye to YB, and flew back, and here I am right now U_U

OK-lah. Enough for now...Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home